The Hurlóg is a starter hurley especially designed for children. It is soft, light, safe and great fun to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Available in three sizes 16” 18” and 20”.
- The Hurlóg is extremely light (approximately half the weight of an equivalent size ash hurley).
- The child can learn to hold and swing a Hurlóg correctly.
- The Hurlóg is made from a dense foam like material but looks like ash.
- The soft foam ball, which is lighter and larger than a standard sliotar, is included in the set to work perfectly with the Hurlóg.
- Generally a 16″ hurlóg will be fine for a child up to 2.5 years. An 18″ should be fine for a child aged 2.5 – 4 years and a size 20″ for age 4 – 6 years. These sizes are only a guide BUT if you are not sure then smaller is better.